Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

Wow!
For some reason I decided I would count my blessings and put down who and what I'm thankful for.
I'm into it well over 100 people and I'm sure there will be at least 100 more plus so many people who I don't even know.
How do I begin to say THANK YOU for your love, concern, friendship, encouragement, support, faith…
It's been a long, tough year and so many people have touched my life.
You've talked to me, sent emails, texts, Facebook posts, walked with me, ran with me, rode with me, sat with me, prayed with me or for me… and given me the hope and courage to continue on.
I didn't say it was a bad year. I really can't think of anything bad that has happened. When I look back It's all good. My life has changed and all of it for the better. I would do it all over if I had to knowing that I had so much support.
My motto for next year is "Conquer 2015"
So, please; Conquer 2015 with me.

No comments: