Sunday, March 1, 2015

Long time...

It’s been way too long since I last posted.
I would start writing and think that I’d finish it later and...

January 31 was big for me. 
Six months cancer free.

February came and went.
I got back on my bike for a couple of rides.  I didn’t go more than 15 miles but everything felt good. 
I started doing some pull-ups, push-ups, and sit-ups/planks, but I was having a little discomfort around a couple of incision areas so I decided to back off.  I think I’m ok and I’m probably over analyzing things.

I’ve been running regularly; about 30 miles a week.  I’ve been doing a 14-16 mile long run on the weekends.

Cancer is still a good reminder that nothing in life is worth getting overly anxious about. 
I’ll get done what I can get done. 
I’ll get where I’m going when I get there. 
I can’t change the outcome of so many things, so why be anxious or bothered by them?

Ok...
At least I got this post up.


1 comment:

Matt P. said...

Congrats Bill. Thanks for posting.