Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mad Run...

Didn't feel much like going for my usual Saturday long run.  Sometimes that's just the way it is.  I know if I get going I usually get into the run and everything is good after a few miles.
My usual running partners were all off doing other runs/events so I was on my own. Sometimes that just makes it harder to get out and run when I'm not meeting someone at a certain time.
I drug myself out to the bike trail near Sac. State and got going.  It only took about a mile and I started really getting pissed off at this cancer.  
I thought, "Cancer, you picket the wrong person to F. with."  I had 17 miles on my training schedule today… screw that, I'm doing 18.
I kept picking up the pace each mile.  By mile 15 I had just about wore myself out with such a fast start, so the last 3 were a little tough.
I may not know what I'm going to do as far as treatment, but I'm not going to stop running, riding, and swimming. 

No comments: